Internet parental control software is essential in any family home these days. The Internet is full of pornographic material and other material which is inappropriate for children. Unfortunately, with many parental control solutions, children these days are often technically savvy enough to circumvent such controls. On the other side, parents are often not computer savvy enough to be able to set up the controls appropriately. However, one program which tackles this solution is WhiteNet Home Edition. This software is powerful, impossible to circumvent yet extremely user friendly. Setting it up and configuring it is an easy process which anyone can do regardless of their level of computer knowledge. The software detects pornography related keywords in up to eight different languages and blocks sites which contain these keywords accordingly. The software can also block access to certain applications such as download managers and instant messaging programs. To find out more, visit the product website at http://www.whitenet.eu.
» version 1.3 - posted on 2010-06-01
Internet parental control
EULA - End User License Agreement
This License agreement is an individual agreement between you - natural or legal person (hereinafter, the User), a legal owner of a copy of the WhiteNet Home Edition 1.3 software (hereinafter, the Software) according to the Software usage rights provided in this License agreement (hereinafter, the Rights), and WhiteNet SIA (hereinafter, the Owner of the Rights). Exclusive copyright ownership to the Software (the program, trademark, graphical materials and printed and/or on-line documentation) belong to the Owner of the Rights.
If you have purchased the Software usage rights (the license) on a separate media, the opening of the CD box (tearing apart the label) means that you fully accept the terms of this agreement.
If you have purchased the Software usage rights on-line, by selecting the I accept the license agreement terms check-box you fully accept the terms of this agreement. If you do not accept the terms of this agreement, you must stop installing the Software.
1. You have rights to use the Software based on the terms of this License agreement.
2. The duration of the Software usage rights is 1 (one) year from the moment the Software is registered on the server of the Owner of the Rights.
3. After you have registered the Software in the server of the Owner of the Rights, during the period of Software usage rights you are entitled to receive from the Owner of the rights or its partners for no additional fee:
- new Software versions on-line;
- technical support (by phone or e-mail).
4. You have the right to create a copy of the Software provided that this copy is solely for archiving purposes or, in case of loss, destruction or invalidity of the original, to replace the legally obtained copy. The copy mentioned in this paragraph may not be used for any other purpose, and, at the end of the Software usage rights period, must be destroyed.
5. You must receive a written permission from the Owner of the Rights in order to:
- make profit from your copy of the Software;
- transfer your copy of the Software to a third party.
6. You may not use the Software in more than 1 (one) computer or install repeatedly in another computer.
7. You may not decompile or modify the Software.
8. You may not divide the Software in order to use in different computers.
The use of the Software and its compliance with the requirements of the User is fully the responsibility of the User.
9. Neither the Owner of the Rights nor its partners have no responsibility for any loss and/or damages caused in relation to the use of the Software or the inability to use the Software.
10. The rights of the User to use the Software are conformed by the Software serial number included in this License agreement. If the User has obtained the Software usage rights on-line, the serial number is sent by e-mail to the User and the received message confirms the legality of the Software usage.
The Software is protected by the Copyright law of the Republic of Latvia and international treaties regarding the copyright and other laws and regulations on the protection of intellectual property.
Tell us your experience with Whitenet Home Edition1.3
RELATED PROGRAMS Our Recommendations
Web Wizard Home Edition TRIAL The Web Wizard is a ground breaking application allowing anyone to create their own personal or corporate website. No knowledge of HTML is required - design of the pages is governed by an ever increasing collection of 'Themes', with the option of selecting background and text colours and... Download
PocoMail Portable Edition TRIAL Imagine having the full power of PocoMail at your disposal wherever you go. Imagine having access to your e-mail at home and at the office at all times, or in a cybercafe knowing you are secure. This is the new concept introduced by PocoMail Portable Edition. PocoMail Portable Edition will run... Download
PSTCompactor - Professional Edition TRIAL PSTCompactor reduces Microsoft Outlook PST file sizes up to 38% at home or across the Corporate network. Recover wasted space, compress & zip email attachments, automate PST file compaction, etc. PSTCompactor runs at the server, remotely processing PST files over the network, restoring PST file... Download